Friday, December 11, 2009

Who has the best treatment for dry chapped lips out there?

I have a constant dry lip condition and use blistex all the time, but was wondering if there is another better product maybe for such a thing that you guys and gals have discovered and are willing to share with me. Thanks LukeWho has the best treatment for dry chapped lips out there?
I used to get chapped lips all the time, they were soooo bad that i looked like i had a kool aid mustache! I used the burts bees chapstick and it helped alot! I takes it right away! Hope this helps!Who has the best treatment for dry chapped lips out there?
i use pure vaseline. it works really well, it doesnt taste like anything. you can use as much as you need to, and its really inexpensive. i try to put on more at night, and when i wake up, my lips have absorbed it all and theyre really soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites