Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do I get rid of chapped lips fast?

I have this recurring problem that happens ALL the time. My lips constantly get chapped and I don't know how to make it stop and rid of it fast. When I went to South Carolina's beach I went in the salt water and that seemed to help. Also, at the sides of my mouth there are two little cuts. Please help! I'm a clarinet player and saxophonist!! I need meh lips!How do I get rid of chapped lips fast?
Put Vaseline on a tooth brush and dip it in sugar. Then lightly scrub your lips. After wards put chap stick on your lips and Herpecin L on the corners where they are cracked. After a few days of doing this your chapped lipped problem should be gone. Also, the Vaseline and sugar will help to get rid of dead skin and make the chap stick sink into your lips faster and deeper helping them heal more quickly. All products can be found at any drug store.How do I get rid of chapped lips fast?
put some butter on ur naval everynight....it may sound funny but navel is centre connection of whole body.put antiseptic cream like dettol on those cuts,stop licking lips,everytime they get dry moist them with water and then rub lipbalm
u can use lip conditioners. some good ones i recommend are : Nivea, Mentholatum or chapped lips. they are all effective and your lips would recover within days!
Don't lick them! Other than that I have found Carmex works well in healing them when chapped, and keeping them from getting chapped!
Vaseline is really good and almost everyone has a jar in. Drink lots of water too to stop it from happening again
Drink more water. You are probably dehydrated. Keep a good sunscreen/lip balm on your lips at all times.
rub coconut butter on them
keep some vaseline on them. It's the best thing for chapeed lips!
  • >windows update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites