Sunday, December 13, 2009

What products can I use to heal my terrible chapped lips?

Hello! I need a beauty consultant that can give me some advice/products for me to purchase for my terribly chapped lips. I need help to make my lips smooth and soft. Any suggestions? Please, help me!!What products can I use to heal my terrible chapped lips?
Carmex is good for dry cracked lips...its even recommended for people who use Acutane since they get dry skin. Also, Kiehl's lip balm in the pear flavor is great in getting your lips nice and supple. You could also use a scrub with sugar and honey to scrub the dry skin and then apply lip balm.What products can I use to heal my terrible chapped lips?
This is your new plan for the next few weeks to get beautiful smooth lips:


1. Use an old soft tooth brush that has just been wetted to brush your lips to get rid of any flakes.


2. Put vaseline on your lips, then gently wipe off with a tissue.


3. Put any burt's bees, or carmex on your lips when you first wake up and always before you go to sleep if no other times.


NOTES: the carmex can sting but fter awhile it will just tingle don't take it off!
Hi,





I am not a beauty consultant , but i used to have chapped lips for as far as i can remember so i can give you some advises from my experience.








Chapped lips can have several causes, including dry weather, overexposure to the sun, lip biting and sucking, riboflavin (vitamin B-2) deficiencies and ill-fitting dentures.





Petroleum jelly (or Vaseline) should be avoided - it may cause temporary relief but worsens the problem in the long run ..Most of the lip balms on the market contain petroleum products, such as mineral oil, petroleum jelly and paraffin wax . Many lip balms also contain synthetic flavors and fragrances.What it really does is prevents your lips from absorbing moisture from the air, and fools your skin into thinking it has adequate moisture, so your lips stop producing it. So it pretty much ends up making chapped lips even drier, which hurts.





One should avoid licking their lips as saliva contains the enzyme amylase, which can damage the already compromised lip tissue. Avoid the Sodas , sports and energy drinks, they have salts and caffeine in them which act as diuretics and dehydrate .





Use lip balm that contains sunblock if you are going to be outside.





Avoid licking your lips, since the saliva will evaporate and leave them dry.





Drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration. Drink a lot of water keep yourself hydrated.... and I would recommend using Natural Lip Balm... they work pretty decent.





If the problem persists for a long time Consult a Doctor
If they are badly chapped right now I would use an intensive chap stick from like Blistex to heal your lips. Then once they heal you will need a good moisturizing chap stick to use on a daily basis i would recommend the cherry flavor of Chap Stick it has always worked for me.
Chapstick is amazing.
I have the best thing ever !!! I always use it and it works like a pro ! It`s called





Protex by personelle





I hope this helps you !
girl..your not the only one..me too Lol





just use vick..i know nothing to do with the lip gloss thing nor make up stuff..but trust me it would..im 17 and its my senior year at Arlington heights..high..and...that school is fulled with biochz...
Lots of people reccomend Chapstick,


But i went with nivea hydro-care. its really good.





but my personal preference over those two is..: this might sound crazy but its Loreal Colour Juice Lipgloss! i find it so moisturising %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites