Sunday, December 13, 2009

Chapped Lips and how to get really good looking skin?

How do I get really good looking skin? Not just to prevent pimples, but just skin that looks really healthy. I've seen people who have skin that looks incredible and others nasty.





Also, I started using chap stick and I noticed the thing is like a drug. You get dependent on it. I stopped using it and now my lips are so chapped there like fened out for chap stick. Are there any good ones that you doesn't make your lips addicted?Chapped Lips and how to get really good looking skin?
For the chapped lips question: if you (or your lips more like!) are addicted to chapstick, you could use vaseline. What I do is that I smear vaseline on my lips, and slowly brush my lips with an old toothbrush, to get rid of the flaky skin. Then wipe with vaseline off, and then apply a new lighter coat afterwards. Hope this helped! It helped me lots.





If it doesn't work,then...use vaseline instead of chapstick.Chapped Lips and how to get really good looking skin?
I use these FREEMAN'S facial masks (you can get them at Wal-Mart for about $4). I use them twice a week and they make my face look awesome ! I also use Neutrogena wave and the grapefruit scrub. They make my face feel and look great. Before I put my make-up on, I use Burt's Bees Radiance Day Creme. As for the rest of my skin, I take a bath using Burt's Bees Bath Oil-- it makes your skin feel and look awesome too :)





For my lips, I use Nivea Chapstick. I love it and it works super fast.
For healthy looking skin, drink lots of water, minimize exposure to the sun, and use sunscreen when you are out in the sun. Drinking water hydrates you, and keeps your skin looking healthy. Sunscreen helps minimize sun damage over time, even if you just go out side to walk from the house to the car.





If you have very dry skin, consider a facial moisturizer. You might look up skin care products for men.
HERE'S WHAT YOU DO. GO TO WAL-MART. BUY THE CLEAN AND CLEAR ADVANTAGE ACNE GEL CLEANDER AND MOISTURIZER. ALSO, BUY THE 1000 MCG BIOTIN SUPPLEMENT. TAKE THE BIOTIN 5 TIMES A DAY. LAST, BUY THE CHERRY CARAMEX AND LIPGLOSS. APPLY THE CARAMEX BEFORE THE LIP GLOSS. THIS MAKE YOUR LIPS LOOK MOISTURIZED AND ALSO FULLER AND PLUMPER!





LUV,


M!CK3Y!~
i use carmex every night and my lips are niiiice =]


as for the skin... get a glowing bronzer or face illuminater
they get ur lips addicted?!?!?! darn!





anyways, try nivea kissible lips thats different from chapstick and it works real good
The best thing for chapped lips is plain old petroleum jelly (Vaseline).





I don't know about the skin issues, sorry.
bistex or carmax
sometimes chap stick can make your lips worse. vasline is prob best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites