Sunday, December 13, 2009

Chapped lips?

I get HORRIBLE chapped lips. I have a bad habit of licking them, and then it gets red above my lips. How do I cure it? I've always used chap stick, but is there any other way that works better?Chapped lips?
ok well use blistex and what you need to do is take a washcloth get it damp with warm water and gently rub your lips for 1min in and then you can but your chapstick or blistex and you may need to do this a few times a weekChapped lips?
Burt's bees works wonders. Try it!
i swear by Mary Kays Satin Lips! its a 2 step process, the 1st step expholiates (sp??) and the second is a really hydrating lip balm. It makes your lips feel REALLY really soft right away and gets rid of chapped lips! go to www.MaryKay.com/nschriever (thats my MK lady)
that seems to work so why change
stop licking!!!!


wear nothing for a while-then go for a body shop moisturizer for lips


drink plenty of water
i had the same exact problem .. ........ it would get so red around my lips...... before i go to bed i out vasiline on my lips and in the morning and i havent got red lips yet and my lips are so smooth!!!
Aquaphor....totally amazing. You can buy it at CVS, Wal-Mart, Target, etc.
Use a chapstick that has a lot of vitamin E in it. At night, use some vaseline and your lips will be very soft. Use a lipstick with very bad taste so you wont lick your lips anymore.
Stop licking your lips and then use a tooth brush to get the chapped skin of and then you can put Vaseline on it.
I have always used a product called ';bag balm';. It's in a green square tin. Alot of moms will swear by it for any kind of rash or chapped skin. You can find it in the pet section of Walmart. Traditionally, it was used to soothe the chapped skin of the cows utters!!


Chap stick will not really heal your lips. Chap stik is a waxy substance desinged to protect against harsh weather.





My son is a ';licker'; and he puts this on before bed every night!
try putting vaseline on at night and carmex on in the day it works great!
First of all, stop licking your lips. That is definitely the problem. You can use an old (but clean) toothbrush to gently brush some of the dead skin off your lips. I find chapstick too waxy so I would try something like Blistex on your lips. You could try a medicated or extra moisturizing kind that might heal them faster.
carmax...you can get it at any walgreens or walmart..even 7-11. it works the best..but it stings a little but it's AMAZING!
i don't like chapstick, I use blistex silk and shine, it's smoother and works WONDERS on making my lips soft and smooth
U urself is the culprit licking again again steals the moisture in them Chap sticks r temperory cure apply gylicerin mixed with almond oil or vitamin e caps apply it before going to bed so that it remains and u dont lick it off

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites