Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can I heal my chronically chapped lips?

***Read this first please***





I have chronically dry,cracked,swollen red lips that crack so badly they bleed and are always


so dry.





I've tried all the lip balms,lip moisturizers,oils,etc


but they do not help and sometimes make it worse.





I am drinking more water,avoid licking my lips


and I try to keep putting lip balms,oils and moisturizers on them.


but the problem just will not go away,is this a nutritional problem?How can I heal my chronically chapped lips?
Dry skin (including lips) heals from the inside out. Continue drinking water, drink water even when not chapped, make it a good habit. While they're chapped double up on the water. Lay off the caffeine, it negates hydration. Lip balms, etc alleviate the pain but don't correct the problem. Hydration is the cure.How can I heal my chronically chapped lips?
Well, this may sound strange, but I healed my chronically chapped lips quite by accident. I was drinking lots of water and using the balms to no avail. One day I ate some watermelon and couldn't stop so I ate a lot. The next day my lips were as smooth as can be.


All I can figure is that the watermelon contains a lot of water in combination with the minerals, electrolytes and other compounds my body needed at the time to help me rehydrate.





If you have dry skin too, you may need to eat more foods with essential fatty acids, such as fish. Or take omega 3 as fish or krill oil.
I don't know about a nutritional problem... and I don't know about that oil that guy suggested... that sounds kind of strange... anyways!!





Uhm, have you ever put Neauties on them? I used to have the same problem and I'd tried alot of things but none of them worked really well. I used carmex and it did work, but it wouldn't make my lips soft. They would still have skin coming off everywhere. I used the Peppermint Neauties every night and all day just over and over and over application after application after application caked it on night after night and within a few weeks my lips healed up.





http://neauties.com/Category72/Peppermin鈥?/a>





Just try this and be relentless about it and it should work. I mean it worked on me... so it must work! A friend suggested it to me so I think that they may have used it too... I don't really know, alls I knows is that it works and it's the only thing that did work! I still use it every night and all day just to prevent that from happening again, but also it looks alot prettier than chapstick and stuff. I think it looks really nice on my lips so I just wear it as my lip gloss or lip stick!





This is what worked for me, so I really hope it works for you. It's worth the 10 bucks to try it though =)





Hope this helps!
Aaaaah this time put some Vegetable Glycerin on those lips.





Also put some Lavender, making sure not to consume the lavender. probably both ways - undiluted on the lips or mixed with of the glycerin.





Jabril
Mix a spoonful of brown sugar with some olive oil. Apply to lips in a circular motion, with a clean toothbrush.
Your diet needs some improvement. eat more fresh fruit, veg and oily fish. I used to have the same but I cut out a lot of processed foodand solved my problem.
there are glycerin swab sticks we use on cancer and dying patients. They come in different flavors.


Or bacon grease works equally well.
You really just need some good lube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites