Sunday, December 13, 2009

When do the chapped lips due to Accutane go away?

It's so annoying and I can't wait for it to be gone.When do the chapped lips due to Accutane go away?
I used it when it first came out. The chapped lips were there until I stopped. The best thing I found to use was pure lanolin from the drug store. It is extremely sticky, which makes it stay on the lips longer.





It was worth all the side-effects for what it did. I would much rather have temporarily chapped lips and some other anoyances than scarring ugly acne that never cleared up until the accutane. I would try not to think so much about the annoyances and just be thankful that they have created a ';cure';.When do the chapped lips due to Accutane go away?
i went on accutane and i had chapped lips the whole time i was on it which was about 5 months, but i assure you that it is worth it.





just start carrying chap stick with you everywhere you go and put some on as often as possible and drink a lot of water.





hope that helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites