Friday, December 11, 2009

How Do I Get Rid Of Chapped Lips?

I have very chapped lips and I try from the newest and most popular brands of lip balm. But they come low on expectation. How do I get soft moist lips without making any lip balm myself?How Do I Get Rid Of Chapped Lips?
Ok,i've messed up my lips bad.Because i am in band and during marching season,we had practice in the heat every day after school.My lips were dry,chapped,and burned.Here's what you do:





Buy Carmex,Blistex,and Chapstick or Softlips,and vaseline.


Every night before you go to sleep,put either Carmex or Vaseline,but alternate each night.


And during the day,use either Chapstick or Soft Lips.


I'll even provide you with links so you can choose whichever Blistex lip balm is best for you.


Oh and you could also try the Chapstick overnight treatment but i've never tried it.


Drink 8 glasses of water a day,do not lick your lips,that dries them out,do not peel or bite your lipsHow Do I Get Rid Of Chapped Lips?
This works for me when I have chapped lips:





Before you go to bed brush your lips as well as your teeth. It gets rid of the rough skin. Then smother your lips with your favourite moisturising lip balm and go to sleep. You are less likely to lick the balm off in the night so it'll work better. Then in the daytime reapply the lip balm almost obsessively, every time you have a drink or they feel dry. Do NOT lick your lips if they feel dry, it'll make them worse! Use the balm instead! :-)





-I use 'Nivea light kiss' to soften them and then sort of 'lock in' the moisture with vaseline.
Don't always go for the new and improved or the cutest lip balm. To tell you the truth, the one that works best is just planold bees wax. Burts Bees brand is definatly not fancy, but it works. Plus, don't expect it to work instantly! It sounds like you have a bad case of chapped lips so use it whever you can ( but don't layer it on) and for a couple of days. Results will show soon.
Carmex, it cured my problem. (:





I have screwed up lips and i'm allergic to a brand of chapstick and one time i used the stuff i'm allergic to and my the right side of my lip was overly red and a bit swollen, i used carmex and overnight my lip was back to normal. (:
I had seriously chapped lips a week or two ago and now I don't. What I've been using is that Vaseline lip tube, a room cool mist humidifier, and I've been drinking more water.





This is what my lips looked like a couple weeks ago (they were so chapped I took a picture!) http://s398.photobucket.com/albums/pp61/鈥?/a>
chopper chap. its a lip balm in a black or grey(if it has sunscreen) tube and it is made with paraffin. it was developed to help with the most severe cases of wind and sun burned lips, yet its affordable. 10.99 for 5 sticks


http://store.choppersapparel.com/chopper鈥?/a>
Drink alot of water! That is such a big reason for chapped lips! Lack of fluids, so drink alot of water and if they still dont heal, then I suggest putting a moisturizer or lotion on your lips ( careful, don't get any in you mouth! ) :)
don't pick at them or bite them no matter how much you want to and just use standard Chapstick brand balm or, what i use which works well as long as you apply it regularly, is Medicated Blistex balm.
keep ketchup on it for 20 minutes and make sure you dont lick the ketchup off. At the end you will have very soft and moist lips.
Try using Chap stick it usually works for me.If that don't work try the carmex.. Both of those are good remidies.. Good Luck
My nurse said that the dryness of lips starts from the throat, so she reccomended i drink lots of water.


I did.


And now it's all better!
chapstick lol
i know this sounds werid but try taking a shower/bath and rub your lips but not right away.
Vasoline
You could see a dermatologist
vaseline's really good. :).





i use it when i get bad wind burn on my lips and it works really fast.
vaseline.
vasaline :)
Have you tried Carmex? It's really good.
Carmex is king!
Chapstick still works best for me. Some have SPF in them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites