Friday, December 11, 2009

Best way to get rid of chapped lips?

If you say chap stick, what kind works best for you. I find that a lot of brands just seem to dry them out more after the initial ';moistening';.Best way to get rid of chapped lips?
Is to drink more water!!! Chap stick is only temporaryBest way to get rid of chapped lips?
pure vaseline helps me alot! especially during the winter. Report Abuse

i use carmax it works the best.
use bag balm when you go to sleep. its stuff used for cow's udders to soften them (i know this because i live on a farm). I use bag balm all the time on cuts too, its like vaseline except WAYYYYYY better!
Blistex is amazing!
I'd probably say either the original Burt's Bees or medicated blistex in the green tube with spf 15.
Carmex. Also, try gently brushing your lips with your toothbrush to remove peeling skin. It works, then use the chapstick.
softlips all the way!
vaseline is great. and also vitamin E oil
carmax will take care of them right away
neutrogena lip boost intense moisture therapy!


this product isnt widely known but should be!


I've used it for years and it cures my gross


and disgusting chapped lips within a


couple of days!
Chapped lips often come with the winter season....everything being dry. I would try so unpetrolem jelly on your lips or some regular chapstick...but also remeber to drink good amounts of water. Your lips often get chapped due to dehydration. If you have allergies and have difficulty breathing in your nose....ur lips may chap.Try getting some medicine for ur allergies.
Try Lip Apeel by BeautiControl. It is a two step process. The first step is a lip mask that removes the dead skin, and the second step is an amazing lip balm!
Burt's Bees chapstick is the best. I put it on every morning and night. If you do that every day you won't get chapped lips that often.
I HAD THE WORST CHAPPED LIPS LAST WEEK!


i bought softlips chap stick


http://www.softlips.com/


and here's a home remedy if you can't get to the store immediatley


get a damp wash cloth, heat it up in the microwave until warm, place on lips.


the moisture from the cloth moisturizes your lips.


and btw, now i don't have chapped lips. Softlips is the only chapstick that will work for me!
Carmax keeps your lips moisturized i take my carmax everywhere i go everyday i have it with me.
I like the original, medicated Blistex myself.
Vaseline is by far the best way
I love Carmex! It's the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites