Friday, December 4, 2009

What is the best stuff to use on really chapped lips?

I blew so many kisses to the hot guys pumping iron in front of me while I was on the treadmill that my lips are sore and chapped. Please help!What is the best stuff to use on really chapped lips?
KY or Astroglide.What is the best stuff to use on really chapped lips?
Bath and Body works has a lip buffer. Use that to remove the dry skin flakes. Then use carmex (the sell it in a stick now). Or also medicated blistex like other people said. Except make sure you dont use anything medicated to offten. Your lips can get addicted to the stuff. Oh yeah anything flavored probably will be to harsh on them. Also belive it or not drinking water helps to.
While in Phu Quoc, I learned the wonders of fish oil. It might not smell the best, but it lubricates better than anything I have ever used on my, er. . . lips.
everyone here got it right. vaseline.





don't use it for everyday. once your lips get back to normal, use something with natural ingredients
Blistex medicated lip balm. Smell kinda funny, but does its job.
carmax is really good for chapped lips, I heard that selena gomez uses it.
petroleum jelly.
use vaseline or soft-lips chapstick (sold at Target)
cherry chapstick!
use straight vaseline when you go to bed.
carmex or lip qloss ;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites