Friday, December 11, 2009

I have extremely chapped lips and the sides of my lips are red and it wont seem to go away. Suggestions?

every night before i go to bed i put globs of vasaline on my lips so the wont dry out. i have tried every chapstick and cream out there. anyone got any home remedies?I have extremely chapped lips and the sides of my lips are red and it wont seem to go away. Suggestions?
try paw paw ointment... red tube available at chemist... i'm in Australia so if u are in the US I'm not sure whether u can get it.. works a treat!I have extremely chapped lips and the sides of my lips are red and it wont seem to go away. Suggestions?
if u are putting vaseline everynight, it should clear it but if it doesnt there might be some fungal infection going on there, try seeing ur doc to get a prescription for anti fungal ointment.
Have you tried Carmex? It's amazing. I don't have any home remedies for you, love. If you wear anything on your lips during the day like lipstick, I suggest stopping. Lipstick, especially those long lasting lipsticks, can dry out your lips. Carmex is better than chap stick, because it's medicated. Also, some chap sticks are just waxy and really have no moisturizing effect on your lips at all. I hope this helps even the tiniest bit!
if you lick your lips a lot ,they will get chapped =i was going to say to use Vaseline

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites