Sunday, December 13, 2009

Chapped Lips!!!!!?

i constantly have chapped lips. they are not really bad but they are always chapped!!! i drink water so dont say that please. are there any tips or products that could keep me from or prevent me from having chapped lips.Chapped Lips!!!!!?
blistex the medicated white creamy one or my can not live without BURT';S BEES also after brushing your teeth use your wet toothbrush to exfoliate lips by gently scrubbing in a circular motion pat dry and apply chap-stick or whatever product you find works best for you. that's my daily ritual and I no longer have a problem with chapped lipsChapped Lips!!!!!?
hey look we aall have the same hair





:)
Carmex is a life saver!
All of the lip balms mentioned above work great... its just personal preference. I'm a lip balm junkie so I've tried all of them.





Another way to get rid of chapped lips is to lightly buff your lips w/ a baby toothbrush before applying any balm. This gets all the flakies off and makes it easier for the balm to do its thing. Sounds weird, but it works. I swear by this during the winter time.





And you can get a baby toothbrush for like 99 cents. :-)
moisten your fingers with a bit of water and then dab a little bit of vaseline on them! It works, trust me!
My lips are chapped to due to the side effect of a drug i'm taking. i put Burt's Bees lip balm during the day, and Vaseline petroleum jelly at night. i heard Aquaphor is good for the lips too, haven't tried it yet though. it's not available in where i'm from
Applying chap stick constantly. Don't use lip gloss, it's never helped me. I always stay fully stocked on Burts Bee's chapstick and C.O Bigelow mentha chapstick and lipglosses that moisturize and smell like mint and spearmint so your breath smells fresh!
First of all... dont drink water to unchap your lips. It wont work.It will make themn worse. DEF DEF DEF invest in some chapstick.
Use Aquaphor. It's basically vaseline, but it comes in a small tube for easy use.
I have the same probleme. Everynight before i go to sleep i put blistex on my lips and in the morning there really soft. You can use other products too like chap stick. Just try to get some from a drug store not somewhere's else because they dont work as well. If your lips get sore during the day put some more lip chap on. It works all the time.
the best product in the world is CARMEX i buy like 5 things a month it is the best products in the world
chap stick is ok but vaseline works best
Rosebud salve. You can buy it at Bath %26amp; Body Works, it comes in a little tin can. It's amazing, I use it every night before I go to bed and throughout the day, my lips are always super soft.
wear CHAPstick


sillly.
Don't lick your lips. The saliva from your tongue dries them out even more.





Try Blistex or Neosporin lip treatment





Or Neutrogena has some really awesome lip balms that work great. The best one for your situation would be Mango (for moisture). If your lips are extremely bad also try Vanilla (for replenishing- best if used overnight). I loved these, that is until I lost them...hah =) (I also have the problem of picking at my lips, so they're usually pretty messed up)
They have this chap stick that is called 100 percernt natual by blistex or something like that i have it and i love it! i dont have to keep putting more and more on. and they also have this new splash with the rolling ball. i like it but you have to make sure you dont put on to much because it feels wierd. but it works.
use chapstick or lipgloss constantly during the day


make sure to keep drinking water


(which you already said you do)


and put vaseline on your lips before you go to bed
The reason for dry lips is not lack of drinking water, a common reason is licking your lips, the best remedy is a tube of (lipseal) that you can purchase almost anywhere. Trust me! it's the best stuff on the market and it's like $2
put some vaseline on your lips before you go to sleep every night, that should help
Buy a chapstick. Lol :]
I have that same problem..I use vaseline and carmex ALL the time!!!
Aquaphor. Dermatologists recommend it for people using Acutane since their lips get very dry and chapped from the medication. It's a ton more absorbent than Vaseline.
i love love love strawberry carmex! it works wonders for my hubby and i ... its in a normal little chapstick container.... it stays on all night and all day....and its only like $2...(thats the greatest part!!) ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites