Friday, December 11, 2009

What can i do to stop dry or chapped lips?

my lips are always dry no matter what i do. i used Carmex and still do, but it doesnt seem work at all. is there any other lip balm that actually work?What can i do to stop dry or chapped lips?
Neosporin or Bactrin ointment usually does the trick.What can i do to stop dry or chapped lips?
wet your lips, and take something a little rough and brush off the dead skin, then apply a moisturizing lip balm, like blistex complete moisture... I have extremely chapped lips and I do this to keep them looking good. I've experimented with this for a while and it works for me, but you'll have to test different ways for yourself...
- Swirl the Q-tip in the vaseline and make sure it's coated well. If it isn't the sugar won't stick.


- Dip the now coated Q-tip in a small amount of sugar. Once it is completely covered in sugar, rub it on your chapped lips. The sugar helps exfoliate the lips, just like a sugar scrub for your skin would.


- After rinsing off the sugary mixture from your lips, swipe some chapstick over it if you'd like. There! Your chapped icky lips are silky smooth!





Works for me :] %26amp; trust me, I had a REALLY bad case of chapped lips;
You coudl try wetting your lips before putting on chap stick. If that doe snot work, make sure you are hydrated aka 2L of water a day.
wet your tooth brush and then brush your dry lips to get rid of any dead skin cells, then use Vaseline or a medicated lip balm like burt bees
use petroleum jelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites