Sunday, December 13, 2009

Chapped lips?

I have moderately chapped lips, and they are pretty dry most the time, and almost everything i use makes them more chapped, sting, or really doesn't do anything for me. So im looking for something to use on my lips like a brand of lip balm or home remedy. Also I read this thing that said to mix water and sugar and massage it on your lips to exfoliate, and it is suppose to make your lips soft. So does any one know if that works?Chapped lips?
I have tried the sugar thing and it basically gets the dead skin off but I apply any kind of chapstick then rub sugar onto my lips and It really helps just make sure that you are gentle





after you do this apply a chapstick of your choice (I'd reccomend Blistex or SoftLips brand) and your lips should be good as new





hope this helps!


Good Luck!Chapped lips?
the first thing is to treat the real problem.


you simply needs the boost from the inside--drink lots of water and eat more fruits and veggies--it's the best source of good nutrients and vitamins needed by our skin.





then moisturize your lips using lip treatments.


Murad or simply the cheaper brands like Chapsticks work just as good.





To exfoliate it is pretty easy,olive oil and some sugar will help.Honey and sugar will be good as well.
I would suggest you make sure you are properly hydrated. Dehydration causes chapped lips, so drink lots of water. The one chapstick that I really like that works is the Walgreens brand chap-aid. The sugar thing may work, it would probably be better to use some sort of oil instead of water. I use canola oil and sugar as a face scrub once in awhile.
Try Vaseline Lip Therapy Advance Formula, it's really good, you can use it before you put on you lipstick, it adds shine too. And don't forget to use it before you go to sleep. Hope it helps.
Please check this out:


http://myblogonbeauty.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>
Have you tried Blistex, that stuff is pretty good, it's better than most chap sticks.
burts bees is way better than that one chapstick company with all the flavors.
Burts Bees products are good. You should try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites