Friday, December 11, 2009

What should I avoid in order to keep my chapped lips from getting worse?

What kinds of things do I need to stay away from so my lips don't get more chapped or are prevented from healing?


I already know what to put on them, I just need to know now what'll make them worse. Thanks. :)What should I avoid in order to keep my chapped lips from getting worse?
Licking your lips in the wind is bad. Drink lots of fluids (not soda) carbonation and sugar will dehydrate you. Salt is also bad. Taking too large of bites of food will split your lips.What should I avoid in order to keep my chapped lips from getting worse?
acid fruit
dont lick them!!!
dry salty foods make them worse


drink lots of water and eat bananas... that will give you healthy looking lips

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites