Friday, December 11, 2009

How do you fix really really chapped lips?

Pleeeeease help me! My lips are really chapped even though ive been putting on chapstick 24/7 for the past week! Is there something wrong with me or something?!?How do you fix really really chapped lips?
I know that happens to me sometimes as well, but i guess the main thing is fine a better chap stick that will help even better for lips, or just keep on putting chap stick everyday till you'll notice the difference and softens on your lips. hope this helped !=)How do you fix really really chapped lips?
Aquaphor, you can buy it at CVS, Target, Walmart, and Walgreen's.





It's in a big tube, and it should work!
chapstick is crap, use carmex. i swear by it. also buff your lips with a child toothbrush to remove the dry skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites