Friday, December 11, 2009

What is a good cure for chapped lips?

I just went to Yosemite w/ my class, and when i got there my lips got REALLY chapped. They stayed pretty chapped for the week, and now they are even more chapped than before! I use chapstick, but it doesnt seem to work... Any other ways to get rid of my chapped lips?What is a good cure for chapped lips?
Vaseline petroleum jelly several times a day for two weeks. You will most likely see improvement in one week. Then try chapstick several times a day as a preventative measure.





Vaseline is really good for severely chapped lips because it protects and moisturizes. Chapstick does the same, but not to the same degree. Chapstick is better for preventing chapped lips. Vaseline is good if you already have chapped lips.What is a good cure for chapped lips?
Chapstick dosn't work, it just gets your lips dryer so you keep on putting more and more on-that's a fact. I just went through the same thing, and the only thing that works for me is Cramex the natural knid-not chocolate. Put it on at night, in the morning, and after lunch, not any more. It really cures it in around a day or two. Good luck:)
chapped lips occur when you are in an area that has very low humidity, the best thing is to stay hydrated and protect your lips with any type of ';shield'; i used to swear by a product called ';lip fix'; I'm not sure if they still make it.-blurey
''CARMEX'' is very good--you can get it at walmart for about $1.25---it's also good for cold sores
When you are brushinq your teeth brush your lips (with no toothpaste) Not too hard after a while they should be soft
Vaseline is the best thing I know. It works much better than chapstick.
hmm.. use CARMEX only. that stuff rocks my face. seriously. nothing else works.
carmex is greeeaaaat! best thing for the lips, in my opinion and many others

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites