Friday, December 4, 2009

How do I get rid of chapped lips fast?

They are so chapped that they itch, and i'll itch them without meaning to, and then they start to hurt, so basically, my lips are so chapped that I am in pain.


I used Burts Bees but that burned, so I switched to Blistex Lip Infusion.


Should I just keep using Blistex, or should I try something else?How do I get rid of chapped lips fast?
Every time you brush your teeth, tongue, and mouth make sure you


brush your lips too.





Immediately after apply a chapstick that doesn't contain alcohol or a night lotion.


This will help lock in the moisture. (Petroleum Jelly works too.)





Don't lick your lips either it will only make them worse.





If it's gotten to the point that they begin cracking use some Neosporin.





For me it's usually a sign I'm not drinking enough water or I'm about to get sick.How do I get rid of chapped lips fast?
Ok, this is going to sound kind of sick. But once my lips got so chaped and my mom told me to put Desitin baby rash cream on it. I put it on right before I went to sleep and in the morning it was completly gone! It worked wonderful for me!! Give it a try!
Try some petroleum jelly, or some lip balm.
I use Aquaphor, its the only cure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites