Friday, December 4, 2009

What is the best chapstick you can use if you have chapped lips from playing wind instruments?

I play the clarinet and saxophone, probably too much.


My lips are chapped and starting to split.


Its also wintertime where I live, so that doesn't help.


Most band nerds will know the answer to this.


So somebody, help?


What is the best chapstick to use in this case?What is the best chapstick you can use if you have chapped lips from playing wind instruments?
most are petroleum based which will cause problems with wind instruments. Try tea tree oil on your lips at night.What is the best chapstick you can use if you have chapped lips from playing wind instruments?
blistex lip infusion it's awesome it's got a little metal ball inside that rolls over ur lips and moisturizes them really good! hope i helped
petroleum jelly
Well I play flute and my lips get chapped alot also


I use carmax


make sure not to use it or have it on while your playing though, your lips slip or slid and you might screw(mess) up on(while) your playing
The medicated Chapstik (light blue tube)
i think burts bees is awesome
I use Saves and I think it dose the job.
I personally have always had really good luck with plain old vaseline and I live in Alaska.
CARMEX is handsdown the BEST!!!
babby oil

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites