Friday, December 4, 2009

How to take care of my chapped lips?

I have really chapped lips- I've had chapped lips for a while now. I've used chapstick, but it's not that much helping. So I started using vaseline, it seems to work. Is there any special lip balms or chapsticks I could use that could work better ?How to take care of my chapped lips?
Yes, use Blistex lip balm.. it really works.How to take care of my chapped lips?
Any type of Burts Bee's Lip Balm works really well, its very soothing and keeps your lips not chapped. But also Blistex works pretty well.
yehh i had the same thing happpen. use Car Mex it works great =D
Blistex is the way to go!
I had really chapped lips and I bought blistex medicated lip balm and it worked GREAT. I highly recommeend it.
No, carmex has cetyl alcohol - which will dry out your lips! What you need to do is exfoliate the dead skin on your lips or the moisturizer won't penetrate. Buy a cheap, SOFT toothbrush and run it under warm water. Then gently scrub your lips until they feel smoother. NOW you can moisturize. TRY Burt's Bees Lip Balm from CVS. It's amazing and try to reapply it everytime before you go outside. You lips will be great in no time. Vaseline is petroleum and it blocks pores, and feels like it works at first but it ultimately dry out your lips! HOPE I helped!
carmex.


it tingles!
i carry lip balm around with me so wheni feel it wear off or after i eat i apply some....after a while of doing this...our lips get much much better trust me!=]
Burt's makes a good lip balm... Also you may want to drink more water. Sometimes chapped lips are a result of a lack of H2O.
vasaline is really bad, its petroleum jelly so it will lock moisture in, but as it rubs off it will really dry out your lips.





almond oil, and even olive is is the BEST to condition and moisturise them, as for pots or sticks you can carry round, have a browse and look at the ingredients. anything including butters (shea, cocoa, almond) or oils is the best...try to avoid all petrolium jellies.
I would use the carmex that comes in the tube. not the tin or the stick. It has a better applicator and if you leave it on overnight they should be close to cured the next morning. Good luck!
http://www.softlips.com/


Softlips feel so good on and they leave the lips looking great. They releave chapped lips and they have a variety of different flavors. THey are small and easy to keep in your pocket or your make up bag. I use this on my lips and i always get compliments on how great my lips look.
put vasenline on your lips, then take a soft toothbrush,and remove any dead/peeling skin from them. put on carmex. works good. don't lick your lips. and cover them from the cold.
Ok, when is this blasted winter going to go away?! I suffer from chapped lips too, and here's how I get soft lips:





Wet your lips with warm water to soften the skin. Take a wet toothbrush and gently exfoliate your lips by rubbing the bristles in a circular motion on your lips- this helps remove the dead skin. Wash away with warm water. There's no need to towel dry your lips since they will quickly just drink up the excess water- immediately afterwards, put on a nice soothing balm. Vaseline works just fine, Burt's Bees is another good one, I'm currently using Blistex Lip Medex balm- excellent (not too sticky, but very moisturizing) balm. Sleep, wake up in the morning and repeat procedure- keep applying lip balm as necessary and rubbing your lips together to ensure circulation and maintain moisture, so your lips don't dry out quickly.





Hope this helps :)
carmax

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites