Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can I cure my severely chapped lips?

I've had chapped lips for about 6 months now, maybe more.


It's getting worse and worse. Sometimes they're like rough stone and it hurts to move them. It's killing me!!! I'm a teenager, I like to kiss my boyfriend for Christ's sake! Can anybody give me any way to fix these horrible lips? Home remedies, anything? Please? Thanks so much.How can I cure my severely chapped lips?
Vitamin E will help a lot with dry skin. Take this daily. Also, vitamin E lotion ( I love Genes) will clear it up in no time. Drink plenty of water and keep your body hydrated. Stay away from lipsticks that will only dry your lips more. Also, you can just let them soak in a thick layer of vasiline if you want to. Anything to start getting rid of the dryness. Don't lick them.How can I cure my severely chapped lips?
your not gonna like hearing this but you need to drink more water


that is a medical textbooks first example of severe dehydration is chapped lips.





Wear carmex on your lips at night while you sleep, or blistex ointment put it on before you go t bed
First don't lick them. It actually makes them more dry. Get rid of any dry skin on them by using a tooth brush. Sounds crazy but it works. Just don't go too crazy with it. Then put on a moisturizer followed by vaseline to lock it in. Campo Phenique works really well also.
BURTS BEES!!!


It may sting at first, but its worth it!


It's my holy grail, for real. It's like $3 a tube, but worth it. And as long as you don't have huge lips like mine it'll last you a while haha
Vaseline every twice a day and vitamin E lotions.............





ANSWER MINE PLZ





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Don't lick your lips!


Keep them moist with water or cream.


Chapsticks will also help once it starts to get better. Use something will aloe vera such as vaseline with aloe vera.
Put lotion on you lips, like hand lotion! I have done it and it worked pretty well.








Hope this helps!
CARMEX!!!!! it's a god. or burtsbees :)
bees wax and lots or riteaids 15spf lipbalm or cahp stick

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites