Friday, December 4, 2009

How to get rid of a dry face and chapped lips, FAST?

Lately I have been struggling with an overly dry face and extremely chapped lips. I've been using an invigorating scrub for my face and medicated chap stick for my lips, but nothing seems to work effectively. I've heard that keeping hydrated helps, and I've tried many different face lotions also, but each one seems to make my face break out. I've tried putting toothpaste for my face, but is there any other way that is fast to get rid of flaky dry skin?!?How to get rid of a dry face and chapped lips, FAST?
Two words: Exfoliating wash! this is basically a scrub that is sapposed to get rid of dry skin and all clean into the deep pores as well!! some brands to hurt or sting slightly but they all leave my skin nice and solft! another thing is moisteriser, johnsons %26amp; johnsons moisturisers are truly amazing and are pretty cheap as well! olay is also good but usually a bit more expensive! oh and another thing that could help is E45 cream. you can get this from most chemists/pharmacists. although its not all nice smelling and all that stuff, it does get the job well done! and is probally what the doctor would prescribe you. As for the Chaped lips, Use Burts Bee. They also make lip balm thats been tinted with defferent shades of pink and red! works so nicely make sure you put a lot on! not too much that it will look bad but.. ya know!!!


Good Luck!! I had a big problem with this but its fixed now, hope i helped.!How to get rid of a dry face and chapped lips, FAST?
Use Vitamin E face washes... They contain no soap and do not dry your skin. I know from experience. ';Olay Foaming Face Wash'; is by far the best.





Drink plenty of fluid, I find 1 litre per day is enough to keep my lips fine. Report Abuse

An intense moisturizer with a generous application after you wash your face in the morning and right before you get in bed will help solve your problem. Try one with anti-aging properties. Older skin needs more moisture, so this can help. Regardless of your age and whether you have fine lines and wrinkles, your skin will soak up this moisture and feel wonderful. Try one with alpha hydroxy acids to help exfoliate your dead skin cells.





Try Oil of Olay Total Effects. I'm 28 and I use it with fantastic results. My skin was getting drier with the weather change, and I figured at my age it's time to start fighting the aging process before it's noticable on my face. This can be used around your eyes as well, but I recommend a specialized eye cream from that line, or try Roc. I use that and it feels wonderful when I put it on. My skin now has a healthy glow moreso than before with these products.





Drink as much water as you can stomach every single day. Chapstick brand medicated chapstick is not for long term use. This is to be used when your lips actually hurt. The medication helps with the pain. Petroleum based chapstick is not the best solution for chronically dry lips. Try Burt's Bees or SoftLips. Make sure you get something with SPF 15 or higher. Lips don't tan, but they do burn and the sun prematurely ages your lips like the rest of your face.
Just put on a moisturizer when you are done washing your face and before you put on your makeup. As for the lips use blistex, the medicated kind. If it hurts or burns just try regular Chapstick. For moisturizer, I use ponds nourishing moisturizer cream
The scrub is killing you! If your skin is that dry never use a scrub, you are stripping all the moister. Use a gentle cleanser and apply a hydrating moisturizer afterwards. Try Burts Bees lip balm (in the tin, not the stick) for your lips. I use this when mine crack in the winter and it really works. Don't know what kind of moisterizer you should try b/c I have the opposite type of skin, but Olay makes very good ones that shouldn't break you out and are inexpensive. I've never had anything from Origins cause break outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites