Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do I get rid of chapped lips?

I get sticky chapped lips really easily. Like I'll put on some chapstick and lip gloss and then in less than an hour my lips get chap again. Its starting to bug me since I keep having to re apply chapstick and gloss every 20 minutes if I dont want it to get chapped again. Can somone reccomend a good lip product that will get rid of my chapped lips?How do I get rid of chapped lips?
Vaseline Intense Lip Care 銉?br>




hope i helped!How do I get rid of chapped lips?
Ok, so what I do to mine because mine get chapped every 10 minutes until now: Talk to your doctor about it and he may recomend a type of chapstick or ';medication thing.'; That is fine. My doctor suggested both and now they are good. Also, bring water where you are going and take sips of it every once in a while. That helps too! Also vaseline is very useful and helps a ton! Hope I helped!
I know this isn't a product but it always works for me.


My lips get really chappy in the winter from the dry weather but every night I cover my lips with honey and leave it for like half an hour or something. Then I wash (or lick lol) it off and put lots of olive oil on them and in the morning they're always smooth, soft, (and sweet)
don't use lip gloss as much, don't like your lips when they get chapped, and try using Carmex for dry chapped lips and cold sores. it may sting or tingle a little bit the first and second time you use it. but it REALLY works.
I would use some kind of Vaseline and drink lots of water.This is what happened to me,I didn't drink enough water, so my lips looked dry and chapped but it will help if you drunk plenty of it.
Drink a lot of water and apply vaseline as regularly as you can.
Caudalie Lip Conditioner. I use it, and it works great!





You can buy it at Sephora.
use baby lotion, it may sound weird but over night you'll be amazed!!!
they have this stuff called chapstick..
olive oil, it rely works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites