Friday, December 11, 2009

What can I use to help nix my problem of picking at my chapped lips?

It makes my lips look so gross and I am embarrassed of it but for some reason I still do it! If any one else does it how do they cover up the discolored spots on my lips?lipstick?What can I use to help nix my problem of picking at my chapped lips?
self control!!!! I use a really good lip balm made with coconut and palm oils, so my lips are soft, but i continue to pick at them and peel the skin to make them bleed... :-S good luckWhat can I use to help nix my problem of picking at my chapped lips?
use vaseline or chap stick it works pretty well
use a really good lip balm like constantly throughout the day like labello or any chap stick so that you dont need to pick at your lips
i do the same thing. i hate it!!! I also bite my nails!!! I have such bad habits!!!!! i have this one chapstick though that works really good its called 'the naked bee lip balm'. it keeps me from picking them! every time u notice urself picking ur lips put chapstick on instead!
I use strawberry Carmex - it's the best thing for keeping lips moisturized so they don't chap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites