Sunday, December 13, 2009

I am currently on Accutane and I have very chapped lips and shortness of breath, help?

I am on Accutane, for about a week now, and I have very chapped lips, which i know is a side effect, and chapstick helps that but I'm also having shortness of breath. Is shortness fo breath a side effect? I've had it before and it usually goes away, I jsut didn't know if it was a side effect.I am currently on Accutane and I have very chapped lips and shortness of breath, help?
you should probably see your doctor for your breathing symptoms. dr. dans cortibalm is the best stuff for chapped lips. i've never seen it in a store, but you can search for it online. hope you feel better.I am currently on Accutane and I have very chapped lips and shortness of breath, help?
GET OFF THAT STUFF IM SERIOUS!! IT GAVE MY FRIEND HEART PROBLEMS, that was two years ago and he still suffers from side effects

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites