Friday, December 11, 2009

What's the best lip produc for really chapped lips?

I usually have really chapped lips in the winter time because I don't take care of them. I need a miracle lip thingy to help! Oh, and fairly cheap!


Thanx.What's the best lip produc for really chapped lips?
CARMEX! Works Wonders....Wal-Mart or CVS....$.96What's the best lip produc for really chapped lips?
Burt's bees is inexpensive and it works.


Carry it with you and use it constantly. Don't lick your lips if you want them to stop chapping. Gently exfoliate your lips in the morning with a wash cloth to get the dead skin off before you put anything on them.
I like Burt's Bees the best.


They have alot of different products for lips and its all made from natural bees wax.


it also leave your lips soft and cool.


:D
petroleum jelly on them when you go to sleep at night
chapstick or petroleum jelly =) i used to have chapped lips before. i used petroleum jelly and they're pefect!
carmex is definately the best my dad had really bad cracked and chapped lips we looked around on the internet and found carmex a ton of doctors recommended it and it really works i also use its awesome trust me!
brush off the chapped skin with a baby tootbrush then use vaseline.
carmex, mentholatum,vaseline.
carmex
i've tried a bunch of different stuff and i think blistex silk and shine works really well. also vaseline is good too
Okay. Go to your local drug store or something. Sally Hansenn's Extreme Chapped Lip Balm. Works wonders. I have the same problem as you and this thing moistened my lips in days. Runs between 2-4 dollars at most places.
Put Vaseline on your lips every night before you go to bed. When you wake up in the morning your lips will feel great. I saw that Lobello was mentioned--another great product. Use this during the day as needed. I think amazon offers it.
i would say eitheir chapstick or carmex.
Blistik with sunscreen...the chapstick form, during the day.


Blistex...the creme at night.


Also try vaseline at night.
I like The Body Shop's vitamin E lip balm in the winter. my lips will get painful cracks when it's really super cold and windy and The Vitamin E lip balm is the only one that doesn't sting and make my lips more sore. It's also a good price and it tastes good too! And it has sunscreen. and not tested on animals and made in an environmentally friendly facility. here's the web page:





http://www.thebodyshop.com/bodyshop/brow鈥?/a>
I dont know if you have Labello Lipcare whereever you live...cause I live in South Africa and we my lips are constantly in some serious need of care...and Labello really works wonders.
for me there is nothing better than car mex Iike the one in the tube better than the jar. its really cheap. feels great works fast

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites