Sunday, December 13, 2009

Anything else I can do about chapped lips?

I'm constantly doing the obvious chapstick, but does anyone else have any other tips or tricks that I can utilize? Thanks so much.Anything else I can do about chapped lips?
use some real butter out of the fridgeAnything else I can do about chapped lips?
don't forget Blistex and Carmex, better than chapstick
Well laughing at this joke about chapped lips may help. ....A bartender was looking out the window of his tavern, when he spots a guy getting off a horse. He astonishingly watched as the guy walked around to the back of his horse, lifted it's tail and rubbed his hand across the horses butt. then the guy smeared the mess over his lips and went inside. The bartender said '; Listen buddy I'll serve you but only if you tell me why you sheared that mess all over your lips.'; The guy said '; because I have chapped lips. The bartender said ';You mean to tell me that horse manure helps to heal chapped lips?'; The guy answered with:'; Well I'm not so sure that it helps to heal them, but it sure keeps me from licking them!!!';
I no its obvious but drink water not alcohol (hic), nor caffeine in coke or tea or coffee


an i like mint vaseline lip therapy in a lil round tub


i tend t get it big time after a massive night on the juice
Tea-tree Oil. Works wonders on chapped lips.
I have the best stuff in the world for chapped lips.It is called Qtica lip repair balm.It will heal your lips in 48 hours.Go to www.qtica.com for more info and to find a retailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites