Friday, December 11, 2009

How do you get rid of chapped lips?

I use chap sticks but they work for a few minutues then its all over.How do you get rid of chapped lips?
Carmex does WONDERS!How do you get rid of chapped lips?
Vaseline works wonders hun. Also Carmex is good.
Don't get rid of them, you will need them. Just get the soreness healed. Keep applying the lotion. Try using an intensive one.
DRINK PLENTY OF WATER.
I just discovered Aquafina Hydrating Lip Oil...it works great!! It looks and feels just like a clear gloss, but it really helps hydrate them...and it feels great when you put it on. I got that and use it a few times a day and I also got Aquafina flavorsplash chapsticks, and I find they work better than regular chapsticks....give 'em a try!





For me, Carmex and blistex made my lips even more dry....
this is the best treatment i have ever heared of and tried to get rid of chapped lips:before you go to bed, wet your lips with hot water and brush it with tooth brush(old one or one specified for this process), the tooth brush is also wet with hot water and you should be in a smiling position while you are doing this process.


dry lips and apply a layer of vaseline over it, repeat this process daily until you are satisfied
try carmex lip balm it has a cooling effect and its great especially in winter
nothin but VASELINE it works wonders
Put vaseoline on them every night before going to bed. It will take 3-4 days to clear up.
Use a wet clean toothbrush to brush all the dead or manky skin of your lips then cover with plenty of vaseline x
The best chap stick i have ever found is called Carmex you can get it in most boots stores and Asda. It lasts all day and keeps your lips really soft my boyfriend has even commented on my lips being softer :)
Use a good lip balm such as any previously mentioned, but also drink plently of water. Doing this will also help prevent getting chapped lips in the future. My lips always become chapped when I get dehydrated.
Vaseline works great. If you don't have to kiss anyone, I suggest you apply babyoil on your lips and by morning..voila super smooth lip! LOL


I'm actually serious..I did it!
carmax or anythibg with aloe
Burts Bees Chapstick is awesome!
Chap sticks are petroleum products that actually draw moisture from the skin to the surface making them feel moist. Go to the health food store and get lip balm without petroleum products in them.
the secret... don't use anything. your lips will heal themselves in time.


this is what i did
you can use a lip balm if you are not allergic to it. i buy my daughter NIVEA brand, its mild and soothing
VASELINE lip therapy aloe vera
I use Mary Kay's Satin lips Mask and Balm. The mask exfoliates all the dry dead chapped skin, and the balm locks in moisture for the new fresh skin. I use it in the morning and my lips stay moist all day long.


http://www.marykay.com/keleigh/skincare/…
I usually just pop open a vitamin e capsule and apply the oil to my lips before bedtime. It's a little sticky, but it really helps the skin to heal faster and it makes your lips very soft.
First lightly scrub your lips with a wash cloth so you can remove the dead cells, or skin as it may be! Then while your lips are damp rub a lotion into them and let dry, next instead of Chap-stix, go get some Blistex and use that, and finally DO NOT LICK YOU LIPS WHILE OUT IN THE COLD!
Vaseline works best - even on eye wrinkles!
carmex lip balm.
u put vaseline on every time u put anything on your lips..dat makes it mist.
burts.


bees.


chapstick.





try those!!


good luck.


XOX
before u go 2 bed, put like 50 layers of BLISTEX or CARMEX on ur lips!! When u wake up, ur lips will not b chapped!! @ least it works 4 me!!!
KISS ME ALWAY AND WOULD BE SWEET LIPS OK BABA
Hello there.chapped lips can be extremely troublesome,not only is it a very noticeable feature on the face but can cause cracks and bleeding.I would recommend this to anybody who wants silky smooth, plumper and rosier lips.In the morning after brushing teeth dab a little(tiny amount) extra toothpaste on your toothbrush and brush your lips for approximately 1 or 2 minutes(depending on severity),a little bleeding may occur,so go gentle.tap dry,with a facial cloth or blot with tissue,then apply vaseline/or any lip moisturiser. You will notice a major difference-you have my word!take care,regards roma
If you haven't already tried it - buy Soft Lips. It is a lip balm stick, costs about £2 and is lovely and realyl does actually work. Give it a go.
If it's available to you, try Burt's Bees lip balm. It's all-natural, bees wax...try the honey one, it's not as harsh as the regular as the honey sooths the feeling of the peppermint oils. If they're really bad, use the Life Guard stuff, it's supposed to be extra strong to preven sun damage, and I think it has SPF but I'm not sure.
  • >windows update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites