Friday, December 4, 2009

What can I use on chapped lips of a 20 month old?

My girl has some raw upper lip. She is licking them and they get raw. Its cold here and we go out alot cause I have to drive my husband to work and do stuff. Anyway I been using a vasline lip stuff with no flavors so she wont lick it, though she wipes it off cause it bothers her. Any other suggestions? I tried carmex but she eats that.What can I use on chapped lips of a 20 month old?
Show her your special ';lipstick';---medicated chapstick and let her put it on all day.





At night, after she falls asleep, coat her sore lip with A%26amp;D ointment. That way it will soak in all nite. If you can, run into her room sometime during the nite to re-coat her with the A%26amp;D. It works wonders.What can I use on chapped lips of a 20 month old?
ask the doctor
A small amount of vaseline. It is also flavorless and stays on longer then chapstick. Try putting it on right before bed and right before you step out the door.
yep, chap stick. she'll even love putting it on.
Plain old chapstik would be the best. It doesn't have any flavor, so maybe she won't lick her lips. HTH
I've always liked Burt's Bees. Its natural and works really well, plus it stays on well, so it'll be there even if she licks it off. Its very smooth too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites