Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Will these products do any good for my always chapped lips?

I don't know much about this stuff, but my lips used to always be moist. Now they're always chapped and I want to fix this.





I have:





Vaseline


Blistex Lip Tone lip balm


Blistex Silk %26amp; Shine with SPF 15





That cherry chapstick stuff thats supposed to work good


and some 50 cent drugstore chapstick.





What should I do?Will these products do any good for my always chapped lips?
i have bath and body works chapstick C.O. bigelow menthol and it feels great when you put it on while freshening your breath but it honestly dries up quickly





the best chapstick i've found is burt's bees, although not as glamorous it lasts and makes your lips softer


I use the honey one for ultimate mosture but the origional peppermint one is good tooWill these products do any good for my always chapped lips?
These products should help but make sure you wear it to bed so your lips are covered overnight. This should help the chapped lip syndrome go away.
i would try carmex. that works good. use that at night when you go to bed because it doesnt smell too good. and during the day i would use some sort of good beeswax stuff. any kind is good, some are really expensive but they all pretty much work the same. just dont get any cheap beeswax for like a dollar. make sure its almost two or more cuz otherwise it works for crapp. good luck!
i like the vaseline that comes in a tiny tube especially for lips. if you go to school, apply it every 1 or 2 periods. it only takes about 10 seconds.





if you go to work, try to apply it every hour or so. drink a lot of water too.





other products recommended: burt's bees (great reviews)


carmex (supposedly the best)
I personally do not feel they do any good for chapped lips. I like this stuff called XBALM, it works great. I found it when I was on vacation. I have to either order it or get when I am on vacation. I found it at a sporting goods store. You can go to www. XBALM.com and order some, they come in different flavors.
Blistex is the best, but if you have seriously chapped lips buy the blue circlular one... i doesn't smell nice like cherries or anything, but it makes my lips feel normal in like 2 days.
go to bath and body works they have amazing lip menthol and its like a lip gloss ;] it works so good
put them allll one :D
You know what - get one of those mini-tubs of petroleum jelly - they're $1 in the dollar section at Target. I keep it with me always and it makes my lips look soft and silky and it heals chapped lips within a day!
Yeah vaseline will work perfectly but I use carmex it's medicated and right after I use it my lips feel like butter!!
I spent many years working in the beauty industry and a common ingredient in lip balms in ALCOHOL. There are moisturizing ingredients as well, but the alcohol makes you reapply constantly so you go through the product quicker. Check the ingredients before you buy a lip balm. My favorite product is by Caudlie. It's expensive, but fantastic.
The best thing to do is brush your lips with a wet tooth brush after brushing your teeth (not too reguarly) and then applying vaseline to them. This gets rid of the dead skin.


Things to avoid are licking your lips, this takes the moisture out of your lips, and applying to much prodcuts too your lips.
u need to use carmex
  • straight hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites