Saturday, June 26, 2010

What should i do about Chapped lips?




its getting colder outside, and i get pretty bad chapped lips and i absolutly hate it. in addition to chapped lips i get red-ness around my lips, (no not herpes to all the smart -asses) so what shoulld i do? what kinda chap stick would u recomend? what should i do about the redness around my lips? and im useing vasolne know, does that work better then chap stik?What should i do about Chapped lips?
One way you can get chapped lips is from being in the cold for too long without using chapstick. I reccomend using Blistex or Burt's Bees chapsticks. Also, another reason for chapped lips is not drinking enough water. For this, I reccomend drinking the right anount of water (not a lot at all at the same time, because that can lead to water poisening, which is a whole other story). Don't drink it all at one time, because you can get water poisening which is very serious.





Hope this helped!!


~haha28em~What should i do about Chapped lips?
i have the same thing where i have chapped lips and around it its reddish. i use blistex. i feel like carmex makes that reddish area burn and it peals your lips. and once you use carmex, you can't stop or your lips will be swollen for a couple of days. thats just me though. vaseline is alright but its better to use something that is actually designed for what you need.








hope this helps (:
Don't use Vaseline on your lips! I got a black line around my lips from using Vaseline on them regularly, and my lips were BADLY chapped 24/7. My friends and family had the same experiences. Use Chapstick. The red cherry flavoured one is really good. I recommend those.





I heard Katy Perry likes cherry Chapstick. ;D
carmex chapstick is amazing


i use it and it keeps my lips not chapped at all


and i live in a really cold place so i know it works good
i had this.Go to the pharmacy and ask for a cream for this. Helped me after few days. Otherwise never forget to moisturize your lips.
the best thing to do is to find any old chap stick and leave it on that includes putting it around your lips. also vaseline works but not as well as a chapstick
Chapstick(the brand)


Carmex(HIGHLY RECCOMEND)
Chapstick, i recommend Rainforest, or Vaseline. They both work fine.
I recommend putting Chapstick or another lip treatment on at night. That way it has 8 hours to go to work.
you should try blistex.... in the dark green tube...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites