Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best lip product to use for EXTREMLY chapped lips?

Back in May i was out in the sun for a whole week and never used any lip protection. My lips are still extremely chapped to the point their acually chapped under my lip and has a different shade of coloring under it.





what lip product would be best to help me?


so far nothing has worked...What is the best lip product to use for EXTREMLY chapped lips?
use carmex drink lots of water and burts beesewax is really good thats wat i useWhat is the best lip product to use for EXTREMLY chapped lips?
Use Netrogena lip balm with SPF everyday, especially when you are out. Works very well for me. Love it. You can use a toothbrush and gently brush your lips to remove the dead skin. Before you sleep every night, use Vaseline to coat your lips. You will wake up to baby soft lips the next morning!
what i use is molten brown vitamin lipsaver


or you can use vasaline for extremley chaped lips
burt's beeswax chapstick. It's tingly and smooth and feels wonderful. I live in the desert and deal with that problem alot and that stuff works. Also drinking lots of water helps.





Carmex and blistex have an ingredient that makes you addicted to it.
Burt's Bee's!!





most drug stores and outdoor stores have it
Blistex, any kind, they come in a bunch of yummy flavors. My personal favorite is either Blistex Smoothie Flavored or Blistex Moisture Splash. Good Luck!
Vaseline works wonders. The same thing happened and my lips have recovered.
For all the people who said carmex....that stuff doesnt do anything for me and my lips get REALLY chapped.My friend licks her lips and under her lip always gets red and chapped.Both me and her use the medicated blistex and my lips are smooth the very next day.It comes in like a dark green box.Trust me this is my miracle lip saver =)
try moisture therapy lip balm by Avon. I think it is the best. Ask your Avon rep. for some are contact me as I am na Avon rep. Karen
you should try the satin lips by Mary Kay the lip masks


it takes off all the dead skin on your lips, and the the lip balm hydrates you lips you'll never have to worry about dry chapped lips.
i just read about this in seventeen. mix 1tsp olive oil and 1tsp brown sugar together and rub on your lips for 10 seconds in a circular motion. rinse it off and apply chapstick, although i prefer carmex. Good Luck!%26lt;3
Try Blistex Lip medex, I'm sure it will help. Just use it every day
carmex...it tingles when u use it..but its the best product i've found for chapped lips
Chap stick.
i really like soft lips spf 20 the have all kinds of flavors but my favorite is vanilla i put it on everynight before i go to bed. about right after i wash my face. they sell it at target in the tooth brush section. or you could try burts bees. its a lip stick but also chap stick my mom has it. they have different colors. i like it a lot. i am not really sure were they sell that. so i recomment the softlips spf20 vanilla.
carmex is a realle good chapstick for like everything! chapped lips and cold sores


and also another good kind is burt's beewax, they will def. work!


you can get them at any drug store like CVS





hope i helped
Motives Vitamin C Lip Treatment - it's amazing!





http://www.marketamerica.com/hwcnewyork/index.cfm?action=shopping.uoProduct%26amp;prodID=587750
coco butter stick
blistex

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites