Saturday, June 26, 2010

Anything other than chapstick that cures chapped lips?

I get chapped lips a lot because i play the trumpet, and because i'm one of those people that as soon as it gets cold if i don't put on chap stick every 20 minutes or so my lips get chapped. Is there any way that's more effective, but i don't have to do a lot? I'm not saying as an alternative to chap stick, but as an extra benefactor. thanks! Anything other than chapstick that cures chapped lips?
when i dont have chapstick i take my sweater and keep my mouth against it and blow warm air. after about the 10th time, my lips dont hurt as much.Anything other than chapstick that cures chapped lips?
i had the same problem (i play french horn)


putting chapstick on before you play will just make your lips slide around on the mouthpiece...and you dont want that


i put on a really thick coat of chap stick brand lip balm (it's my favorite) right before bed, and when i wake up, my lips are good


and i dont have to keep reapplying throughout the day
vaseline and more water in your diet. You could always put the chapstick on before you play the trumpet too and after you play. That will help your lips not be aggravated by the pressure.
plain vaseline like most people said and also try Burt's Bee (that's the brand name) of lip balm, they are wonderful and soothing. and some are specially made for people who have severe chapped lips
For myself, nearly anything, including Chapstick chaps my lips.


My lips are healthiest if I use nothing at all.
use Vaseline
try drinking more water.... chaped lips is a sign ur not gettin enough water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites