Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I treat my chapped lips besides chapstick?

every time the weather changes I seem to get chapped and pealing skin. Chap stick is not helping its making it gooky looking. Thank you for your answers. Not trying to gross you out.How can I treat my chapped lips besides chapstick?
vaseline is really good and it stays on longer than chap stick,and try not to lick them it makes it worse,hope this helps give it a try.How can I treat my chapped lips besides chapstick?
I like Blistek, (green tube). It goes on more smoothly than Chapstick and seems to be more effective.
Try Carmex.
Vasoline, blistix, neosporin, bag balm especially put on before bed.
Neosporin, Burt's Bee's
You've probably heard this before. Drink lots of water and keep yourself very well-hydrated in addition to using a moisturizing lip balm.





The Muse
I find vaseline's the best (you can get it in tiny little tubs). It just looks like clear lip gloss when you put it on.
Bag Balm works well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites