Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do I relieve my chapped lips?

my lips r chapped and dry, i use chapstik and vaseline but they dont seem to be working....any sugggestions?How do I relieve my chapped lips?
Stay hydrated by drinking lots of liquids, and use a chapstick with a SPF. That should help keep them not chapped.How do I relieve my chapped lips?
Chapstick Medicated. Use often, it's the best i use all year long but more in winter.
Keep up with the chapstick and breath through your nose
Everytime you brush your teeth, brush your lips too. That sloughs away the flakes. Keep yummy flavors of chapstick, such as Dr. Pepper, Cherry, Chocolate, whatever your fancy. If you crave the taste and flavor of your chapstick you will be more apt to apply it more often. Also, stay hydrated, that plays a huge factor in your lips being dry and chapped.
coconut oil.
i dont know drink plenty of water you are dry inside and you chapstick the good kind name brand and dont lick them .
Everything should be okay, once you stop kissing 300 grit sandpaper.
Drink more WATER, not Cola or Coffee, WATER


Once or twice a week, while in the shower, rub your lips when they are very moist with a wash cloth to get rid of the flaking skin
';CARMAX'; WORKS FOR ME...
  • straight hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites