Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How to treat severely chapped lips?

Hey guys. I've had chapped lips for about two years now and have tried about everything to treat them. About a year ago, a red line formed under my lower lip because they were so dry. When I was little blistex used to work really well, but now it seems useless. I know everyone says that it is supposed to work...but it doesn't seem to do the trick for me. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks.How to treat severely chapped lips?
the most classic lip remedy is probably vaseline petroleum jelly. also, to get rid of the dead skin, try the CO/Bigelow lip buffer, which has really moisturizing oils and exfoliates at the same time. Try to use lip balm regularly, and if your lips are that dry, try one with SPF, to protect you from the sun. Avoid licking your lips, which will just make them drier. Good luck!How to treat severely chapped lips?
Buy a thing of vasaline and apply on about 2 or 3 times a day. It really works and my brother and sister lips aren't chapped anymore!! Good Luck! I know chapped lips are a pain. :)
Burts beeswax, and vaseline if it gets too intense go to a dermatologist or something.





Good luck! : )
  • straight hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites