Saturday, June 26, 2010

What can I do about chapped lips?

Ever since I was little, my lips have always gotten chapped easily. I drink nothing but water and plenty of it. I even have a humidifier running all day. And still, they're chapped. I try not to use chap stick unless it gets really bad, because I don't want to become dependent on it. I just don't want them to get chapped in the first place! What else can I do?What can I do about chapped lips?
This is what I do when it gets really bad, (which doesn't happen that often) take a warm washcloth and run it gently over your lips, this will exfoliate them. Then you can put one of the following on your lips. You could use a vitamin E stick (or even break a vitamin E pill over you lips) or a Cocoa Butter stick. I don't know what you mean by becoming dependent on chap stick, if your lips get chapped easily then you should always have some on hand just in case. I use 100% Cocoa butter by Queen Helene on my lips and they don't get chapped.What can I do about chapped lips?
Just to stop the actual chapping you should try carmex for 3 days and then stop for a week and then try for another 3 days (and so on). This should get rid of the chapped lips but you'll have to be dependent on it. It's like...ever since I moved to London my hands go incredibly dry.... I have to use hand lotion all the time otherwise the skin breaks.





Also you should talk to a dermatologist. It might be the most normal thing in the world or it could be a sign that something else is wrong or missing (ie vitamin E).


I really don't think this is the case since you've had it since you were little, but what do I know?





Good luck.
I would suggest a Lip balm with a moisturizer and 4 u to stop licking them, the weather isn't helping.
  • straight hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites