Saturday, June 26, 2010

I heard about a remedy for chapped lips? had to do with brown sugar?

Your supposed to rub brown sugar on your lips or something? I don't remember.. What is this remedy?I heard about a remedy for chapped lips? had to do with brown sugar?
If you add brown sugar to bag balm or vaseline, you can even use it plain, use it to exfoliate your lips. Works well, is cheap, and doesn't leave a nasty taste in your mouth.I heard about a remedy for chapped lips? had to do with brown sugar?
dont know abt brown sugar


but i use regualr sugar and mix it in some water so its kind of pasty


and exfoliate my lips


and then wash it off


and my lips are reallyy nice and soft


u just have to like moisturize them then to keep em like that :)
Chap stick, Vaseline,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites