Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have chapped lips and kissed my girlfriend?

I kissed my girlfriend in the mouth like mouth to mouth; and I had a cut or chapped in my lips but it was small and it was not bleeding at all. I put carmex on after because I noticed it and it was dry. No blood at all. Is there a way I can get a disease from that?I have chapped lips and kissed my girlfriend?
You shold be perfectly safe unless she also had an open bleeding sore and your sore at the time was also open and bleeding which it does not should like is the case. Just remember to never kiss people who have fever blisters or kiss people if you have one, that can be contractable, but only wen a blister is present. You can catch colds, flu, mono, and other items from kissing at anytime, but what you did today should not cause you any harm. If you do have open cuts on your mouth, do be sure to keep it away from any other bodily fluids however ; )I have chapped lips and kissed my girlfriend?
Well, for one you probably ought to find out if your Girlfriend has diseases.....





but, no. For aids to be transfered she would have had to have had a cut on her lips too and blood transfered,


herpes: you could get if she had an outbreak (a coldsore) and you would get that regardless of if u had a cut or not.
not unless one of you have a disease that is contagious
Ah no, even if you bled, it would be her that is at risk more than you.
nah, but its good to take the utmost precautions.
haha no.


not unless she has anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites