Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's the best lip conditioner, especially for chapped lips?

Preferably one that plumps, too ;)





Oh %26amp;%26amp; color recommendations are always welcome! I have dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and tan skin. I also have freckles.What's the best lip conditioner, especially for chapped lips?
Carmex and Vasaline always seem to do the job for me.


MAC has a tinted lip conditioner. I LOVE IT! It makes my lips so smooth, but you can also wear it as a lipstick. It comes in a variety colors too. Although, it sorta pricey. But I have no regrets on buying it.What's the best lip conditioner, especially for chapped lips?
BURTS BEES!!


most amazing stuff ever





BLISTEX


its pretty good it smells better but doesnt work as good





AQUAFINA


idk what it really is but it says it is aquafina or something and it has water in it to moistureize? it works but i buuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnsss





[choose me for best answer!!]
Always go with the original chapstick or burt's bees, and as for lip color, definitely do like a pink, i suggest something from Covergirl, their outlast lip stain is amazing. Use the chapstick first then put on the lip gloss, it always works for me.
burt's bee's is a godsend for chapped or damaged lips.... i use it under all my lipsticks and such





to get that ultimate plumped look....


1. burt's bee's to protect


2. lip color


3. blot (translucent powder if you need it to last)


4. lip color


5. lip gloss applied to the center of the lip only


----- the middle should be a little lighter/shinier to make it look like it jumps out at you
try the normal burts bees, its minty so it makes your lips feel fresh. If you want color, they have burts bees in all kinds of different colors as well. You can get it at target or wallgreens or fred meyer....their usualy in the natural food section.
I use Carmex...great for chapped lips. As for color recommendations...(I also have dark brown hair %26amp; eyes and I'm tan): I use a lip gloss by Maybelline: shiny-licious pink sorbet #87. you can find at any department store...I usually go to walmart. You won't be disappointed.
Well, there is an Aveeno one I used but I forgot the name of it.


You can get it at a Target or Walgreen's. It helps your lips alot but it tastes horrible.
Burts bees is my product line for everything they work wonders!


and anything that is plum, brown or tan would look great on your description
burts bees is good but u can get a cheaper stick of vitamin e at walmart and it works just as good


To plump ur lips, use peppermint or cough drops, they work for me
vaseline or petroleum jelly
I would say medicated blistex or burts bees!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites