Saturday, June 26, 2010

What are some cures for chapped lips?

I've tried butter, it worked for as long as the butter is still in my lips, but when I drink water and the butter is gone, it will start to feel dry again, and me lips form some 'extra skin' that I always peel off..





Pls don't suggest lip balm..What are some cures for chapped lips?
just drink plenty of water, it will moisten your lips and take bath everyday, Winter is dry season, so don;t get yourself dried enough. if u are tired of usung lip balm take instead vaseline or some thick cream, use it overnight and see better results in the day. Another thing is drinking too much coffee in my opinio ruins lips.What are some cures for chapped lips?
Protect your lips. Use an oil-based lubricating cream or lip balm containing petrolatum or beeswax. Before going out in cold, dry weather, apply lip cream or balm that contains sunscreen 鈥?and then cover your lips with a scarf. Reapply often while outdoors.


Avoid licking your lips. Saliva evaporates quickly, leaving lips drier than before you licked them. If you tend to lick your lips, avoid flavored lip balm 鈥?which may tempt you to lick your lips even more.


Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of fluids, and moisten the air in your home with a humidifier.
Eugh I feel your pain I had the same problem,





All this gross skin was there and then i'd try to get rid of it and my lips would start bleeding.





The only think that worked fully for me was Carmex.


It Is at the chemist or maybe at some supermarkets and the dermatologist gave it to me because I dry out alot.


It works trus me you'll never go back,


(haha I sound like a sales person :P )





GIVE IT A TRY!!!!


It is in a yellow circle thing :)
Pure vitamin E oil from any health food shop or even a touch of olive oil before going to bed. Vaseline also works





Stay away from any lip balms containing menthol or camphor, like many do, as they can irritate your lips and cause more dryness.
Before you go to sleep, put on some Burt's Bees chap stick and when you wake up they will be really smooth. Or if that doesn't work, they brush your lips with a toothbrush in the morning.
Buy a huge tub of Vaseline and smear it on your lips. I apply Vaseline, regularly throughout the day, and it looks like a natural shine. Of course, you're free to glob it on in private. It really works for me!
DON'T lick your lips ..i used to do that all the time...apparently thats really bad for them and i use vaseline that works very well. :) good luck
Don't lick your lips!





Anyways, try out vaseline.
Blistex
use Burts Bee's it doesnt come off easily and works the second you put it on.
Why not Lip Balm?





Chap Stick
stop pealing off your lip skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites