Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best lip balm/chap stick for chapped lips?

Something I can purchase at the nearest Walgreens, Walmart, CVS, places like that..





Thanks in advance!What is the best lip balm/chap stick for chapped lips?
Burt's Bees MEDICATED Lip Balm healed my chapped lips overnight. But then again, they weren't that chapped. It's about 4 dollars and you can find it at target. It feels so cool and minty and icy on your lips.What is the best lip balm/chap stick for chapped lips?
Burt's Bees is definatly the best choice. Get the regular honey one because, oddly enough, it's not as sticky as the pomegranite one. It's usually somewhere around 4 bucks a tube at CVS.
carmex of burts bees wax


hope your lips feel better soon!
Carmex or something with medicine in it.


Chap-stick is a 'preventative' %26amp; protective lip product. THey don't have medication in them, as a rule, but...


They do make Medicated Chap-Stick, too.


Blistek makes them, any with medication for sore, chapped lips should do.


Blistek's are better smelling, imo.
SOFTLIPS (really the name of the brand)!!! I know it's sold at CVS and probably Walgreens. It's like $2 and it makes your lips feel amazing and it comes in vanilla and raspberry. I use the raspberry and my bf loves it, so do I!
vaseline or any petroleum jelly (they have pharmacy generic brands too. is cheaper, lasts much longer, and has many other uses. i always keep a small jar in my purse. you never know when you're going to need it.
My favorite is Blistex Complete Moisture. It's the blue tube and I get it at WalMart for about $1.96. It goes on really smooth, has a pleasant flavor, and keeps my lips moist longer than standard chapstick or gloss. I swear by this stuff and always have at least 1 tube within reach :-D Hope you find what works best for you!
Colorworks lip gloss, Maybelline lip tints, Blistex.
burts bees! all the way
Vaseline lip treatment...its in a small tube...i have very sensitive lips...i pretty much tried all the brands you can find...i talked to my doctor and my doctor told me to try vaseline brand
burts bees is the best. it is medicted too
THE best is DCT in the little yellow tubs, or carmex in the blue tubs. It is medicated and works great. Yeah, you can get it about anyplace like cvs or something for a couple of bucks.


The tubs have a screw top lid, they are like small cannisters, or you can ask the pharmacist. Works better than beeswax
Burts Bees..
I use Burts Bees. Its great stuff.
The best possible thing for chapped lips is to drink plenty of water so that your body can hydrate itself. Other than that, almost any lip balm will work, just stay away from ones with salycylic acid.
burt bee's
I like blistex with extra moisture like lip infusion. I also use vaseline for dry lips,cherry flavor. Anything with lots of moisture will work. You need extra moisture in the winter.
try some lip butter form the body shop it works great =)
Alba Coconut-Walgreens


Burts Bee's Honey Balm-Walgreens
Blistex Silk %26amp; Smooth- it is a glittery gray tube and it is in the isle where medicines are.





Hope I helped = ]]
burts bees
Body Shop Vitamin E and SPF 15 lip care!
Burts Bees or Valseline wrk best.


You can get either of hem at a drugstore like Walgreens for $2.
Burts Bees is the best. A make-up artist in LA recommended it to me and it's been a life saver!!
Get Chapstick or Blistex the most popular brand and it available in K-Mart even the quickie marts have it...! Should not cost more than two bux
Vaseline is good not only for lips but can soothe dry skin also. I use Vaseline and find it effective.
Believe it or not, my lips used to get wicked chapped and then I started putting Bag Balm on them, they are soft now.....check it out, works for me..........
Juice ';badizzle'; that is
Blistex medicated lip ointment
the best thing right now on the market for chapped lips is called aquafour.
Carmex is great and also really cheap you get it at walmart walgreens or and drug store even dollar stores have it





Pure petroleum works great to and you can get it any where and its cheap as well it last a long time and makes my lips shiny








good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites