Saturday, June 26, 2010

I have severely chapped lips and always have. Is there anything that helps?

I have tried everything! Literally everythingm and the one thing that worked was a product by neosporin which is now discontinued. No vaseline, no olive oil it doesn't work for me.I have severely chapped lips and always have. Is there anything that helps?
Hydrate from the inside and moisturize from the outside.





Do no underestimate the power of a glass of water. Look what it does for a vase of flowers.





I too have issues with dry lips so own multiple chap sticks, Labello is my preferred brand, so I can leave them in the jackets, coats and bags I use the most. Et voila, I am never without.I have severely chapped lips and always have. Is there anything that helps?
Chapped lips are caused by basically two things. One is weather such as wind or sun. The other cause, and most common, is dehydration. We Americans have replaced our water intake with soft drinks, tea, and coffee. These products remove water from our system. If you indulge in these, try giving them up for a week and drinking at least three quarts of water a day. You will probably notice a change with the lip condition and how you generally feel.
ok this has worked for me although my lips werent severely chapped.


maybe once a day or twice, brush ur lips without toothpaste, this they fell smooth. it kind of exfoliates. works good...
I always have that blistex and blisteze are the best for chapped lips...have you tried those? if not, you can get them along with the lip balm in pharmacists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites