Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have really chapped lips but chapstick makes me brake out, why? and are there alternatives?

help, my lips are really chapped. but i brake out. serious.I have really chapped lips but chapstick makes me brake out, why? and are there alternatives?
Artistry has a Lip Care Kit that works amazing. It's safe for people with sensitive skin/lips and should not make you break out. If for some reason it would it's no big deal because they have a 100% money back guarentee if you aren't happy with their products for any reason. I suffered from extremely dry lips too and this did wonders. My lips feel great when I use this. You can't buy their products in stores but you can get it at http://www.adrennan.qhealthbeauty.com Just put Lip Care in the search box and it should come up. I hope this helped to answer your question :)I have really chapped lips but chapstick makes me brake out, why? and are there alternatives?
Vaseline works for me. Your lips will stay hydrated for a while.
Use vaseline or petrolium jelly.
try a balm that is all natural like the beeswax brands. it is much milder and you probably won't break out
Carmax or vaseline
I have a friend that uses Vaseline... she swears by it.
Carmex
Try liquid chapstick like the Aquafina kind. That's the one I use but, it's about $4 for a tube, but it's worth it. Because I find my lips constantly remaining chapped as well.
I use BeautiControl lip apeel. It is a combination exfoliator and lip moisturizer. It provides unique therapy that helps minimize the appearance of unwanted vertical lines and laugh lines around the lips and keep lips moisturized. One set comes with the exfoliator and the lip balm in one package. You can order it online at this web site: www.beautipage.com/malorifulgham Then go to shop now!%26gt;skin care%26gt;lip care. You could also try the Lip Balm by itself in a tub or in a stick form. The stick form has SPF 20.
Cocoa butter works like a charm! I use it instead of chapstick because it soothes my lips much more. I recommend Palmers brand.
I would try ';Lip Vitamins'; you can get it at Kmart and Walmart. There is an exfoliator you use in the mornings and throughout the day as you need it. It helps rub of the chapped-ness. There is a lip balm you use after you exfoliate and also as you need it. Then, there's a night time cream you put on your lips to help hydrate them as you sleep. I use this and it works amazingly!
My best answer to you is to use some carmex. it comes in a yellow and red small squeeze tube. to works great. i use it myself.
vaseline!
carmex works really good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites