Saturday, June 26, 2010

Is pertroleum jelly good for chapped lips?

Ive tried a lot of lips medication for my chapped lips but theyre still getting worst... pls helpIs pertroleum jelly good for chapped lips?
Vitamin E oil or just plain old Olive oil is good. I keep a small bottle with some Olive oil in it at my desk at work. Soft lips!Is pertroleum jelly good for chapped lips?
It may be dehydration and a B-vitamin deficiency. I use A%26amp;D ointment or Vicks, but Vaseline is totally fine.
Yes it is GOOD. Sometime BEST.
Vaseline is by far the best thing for chapped lips, at least for me. I actually tend to be somewhat allergic to most chapsticks, they make my chapped lips worse and sometimes make them sting and swell. Vaseline always makes my chapped lips go away. If you put it on everyday, in the morning, at night, and anytime your lips feel dry, it will help prevent any chapping.
Yeah it's good. They use it in the dental office when working on people with chapped lips. See below for good info on chapped lips.
Yes it's great!!!!!!





i have really dry lips and when i use it - they are great!!!





you just have to remember to keep applying it!
Yes, petroleum Jelly is good for chapped lips and many other forms of chapped and or dry skin.
yes, its the best on chapped lips
yes it's fine. are you getting enough water?
I don't think it would hurt, but if you have really bad chapped lips, which I certainly do, why would you use something that is in a big tube or bottle, why not get blistex or chapstick. Actually the best thing I have ever used is expensive, but really worth every penny, it's from a French company called Fresh. I live in NYC, so they are all over the place, but I think they have a website, and they have a chapstick called Sugar that is fantastic. It has worked like nothing else I have ever tried. Sometimes you have to pay for something good.
  • straight hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites