Saturday, June 26, 2010

What is up with my chapped lips?

It seems like all of a sudden they get puffy and swollen and then by the next day they ';deflate'; and get chapped and painful. Finally, the skin on my lips starts to peel. What is going on and what could I do for this? Wearing chapstick doesn't even seem to help, it seems like my lips go into a cycle.What is up with my chapped lips?
too much kissing can chap your lips. Keep some blistex for your lips in your purse.What is up with my chapped lips?
Take a good multivitamin daily


Also take a good essential fatty acid supplement daily.
Dehydration can cause that...i know that when i go out the next day my lips will be swollen and feel like they are hot and then they seem chapped....drink more water.
Use Carmex, a little yellow and red tube for about a buck.
I certainly do hope that someone will provide you with an answer because I suffer from the same thing. At first I thought it might be the lipstick that I was wearing. I stopped using it and tried another brand, but to no avail. Still had the chapped lips with swelling and peeling. Mine, too, happens in cycles. My physician seems to think it is just my harmones going crazy. Whatever it is, it is causing me extreme discomfort at times.
its also a good idea to brush ur lips with a different softer toothbrush after uv brush ur teeth. i used to have chapped lips and the more i brushed them it went away. its an easy way to get rid of the dry skin... more like exfoliating it... and then afterwards just apply vaseline and dont lick ur lips so often.
Lips become softest and swollen around the time of your period, and when you're aroused. There are a lot of different lip balms that you can get from the pharmacy that might help.
Use vasoline or cocco butter. And do your lick your lips alot? If so, stop licking your lips all the time. That could be causing the lips to chap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites