Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I heal my chapped lips?

Suddenly, in the last few days, my lips just went chapped for no reason! The day before, it was all soft and hydrated and the next day, it stung and got all blotchy red and purple. I stings like !@#$ when I open my mouth, eat or talk. I tried Chapstick but it don't work. Any suggestions?How can I heal my chapped lips?
blow them with a hair dryerHow can I heal my chapped lips?
petroleum jelly. you know when your nose is really sore and peeling after a bad cold and it dries out from tisues? well use that. put it on at night or whenever. it has a whole bunch of other uses too. http://www.firstaidmonster.com/images/pr鈥?/a>





same thing as vasline kinda.


good luck =)
Use Blistex it's like Chapstick but better its healed mine in three days


trust me it works really good or just use petroleum jelly.
Drink plenty of fluids and try Vasoline

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites