Saturday, June 26, 2010

How do I fix chapped lips?

I have a lot of different chap sticks but for Some reason I always get chapped lips. What foods or mixes can I use to make it go away?How do I fix chapped lips?
i suggest burtz bee's


i love their productsHow do I fix chapped lips?
http://www.amazon.com/Egyptian-Magic-Em4鈥?/a>


This is really good. It's for everything.
First things first, do not repititively lick your chapped lips. Your saliva has enzymes in it that actually contribute to keeping them chapped.





With that said, let me say that in my experience, with three kids, the best product that I have come across is the neosporin lip treatment. It really works well.





If you have problems with chronic recurrent chapped lips, then you can use it routinely, but make sure that you are drinking 6-8 glasses of uncaffeinated, uncarbonated beverages per day. This keeps your lips and skin hydrated.





I am attaching the link to the lip balm I suggested. But most importantly, do not lick your lips, it will keep them chapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites