Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How to get rid of constant chapped lips?

I constantly get chapped lips, and I use chapstick all the time and I know that makes it worst since your lips will always get chapped without using it. But the chapness never seems to go away, and I like to use foundation on my lips to make them lighter since they're so red -_- And sometimes the foundation gets int he cracks of my lips and pisses me off cause it looks dumb. help!?How to get rid of constant chapped lips?
Vaseline or blistex works for me.





Blistex has a tingy feeling. Like its being rehydrated. Btw start drinking water because chapped lips is a sign of dehydration.How to get rid of constant chapped lips?
Don't ever put Vaseline anywhere on your body.





Mineral Oil, Paraffin %26amp; Petrolatum 鈥?Petroleum products coat the skin like plastic, clogging pores and creating a build-up of toxins, which in turn accumulate and can lead to dermatological issues, like slowing cellular development, which can cause you to show earlier signs of aging, and vitamin deficiency. Suspected cause of cancer %26amp; disruptive of hormonal activity. Mineral oils contain hydrocarbons, a real danger to the stomach and especially the lungs.





Burt's Bee's and Kiss My Face brands have great Lip Balms that have no harmful chemicals in them. Before you apply the balm, use a toothbrush and warm water to exfoliate the dry skin off your lips.





Hope this helps!! Good Luck!!!
Same here, I am addicted to carmax! Get a medicated lip balm, carmax burts bees, blistex, and try and cut down on how much you put it on. Try and cut back eventually you won't need it that often. And drink lots of water! Hyrdrates your lips.
Look out don't get saliva on them. They should never get wet, as wetness or saliva from licking them give the chaps
use vaseline or bees wax lip balm

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites