Saturday, June 26, 2010

How do i cure my chapped lips?

Hi ! i have very chapped lips and i dont know what to do !!! are there any natural ways to cure it ??? pleez helpHow do i cure my chapped lips?
VASELINE! i swear by this, try it. i put it on before bed and i looove it. try it!





OH AND GET SOME CARMEX IN THE TUBE, IT HELPS DURING THE DAY AND ITS KINDA GLOSSY AND LOOKS Pretty. sorry about the capsHow do i cure my chapped lips?
Vaseline works best!! I spent a lot of time in the hospital and IV's. Many times, I wasn't allowed anything to eat or drink, therefore, I would get very dry. My nurses would give me vaseline for my lips and it always worked. It kept my lips very soft.





I hope this helps!!





Me
There is lip balm with ingredients that can help.


The best thing you can do to avoid chapped lips is to stop licking them. You can get Eczema on your lips.
there is a balm called rose-bud. it is the best thing I have ever tried. you can get it at a drug store.
vaseline i am a doctor and i get this question alot also dont lick lips and use chap stick so your lips dont get chapped u that during day nad vaseline at nite b4 bed!


thanks,


Mike
Any lip care product should work, vaseline, burts bees, caramex, chapstick, etc.etc. Try to avoid licking your lips alot an dkeep them out of the sun and wind.
well if you lick you lips alot stop. That will help the lips heal. And you probably need to start putting on chap stick.
Just put on chapstick, don't take hot showers, and don't lick your lips.
Best one ive found is Blistex Lip Medex (comes in both tub or tube). It was recommended by the pharmacist and I love it.
Theres a chapstick called softlips it does wonders! =]
Burt's Bees lip balm. Use it several times a day. Even 'sandpaper' lip will be gone within 24 hours.
ya use vaseline, or just buy some chapstix at ur local store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites